Anonymous data collection policy
You can visit our www.mcfitmodels.com website without disclosing your identity.
Visits to our website will be logged by our server. This is for statistical purposes. The following data is logged: (1) the name of your internet service provider, (2) the website you visit us from, (3) the websites you visit with us, (4) the name of the requested file, (5) the date and time of the request, (6) the amount of data transferred, (7) the protocol on the successfully processed request, (8) the web browser used by you, (9) the name of the requesting domain and (10) the IP address of the requesting computer. As a visitor to the website, you remain anonymous.
Data collection, processing and use
1. Personal data (e.g. name, address, gender etc.) will only be collected if you want to become a model with us and set up a profile. In this connection, you provide us with this data voluntarily. Your personal data (given name, family name, membership number, date of birth) allow us to establish whether or not you are eligible to set up a profile in our portal. Your e-mail address is required to register as a user. In addition, your e-mail address, telephone/mobile phone number, street and house number, postcode and city allow us to get in touch with you about execution of the contract or about modelling job requests.
2. You may also provide information about your eyes, your height, your hair, your vital statistics, your cup size, your clothing size, your shoe size, sports you participate in, languages, piercings, tattoos and where you live. You may also upload photos of yourself to the portal and we will store them.
3. The personal data listed under Section 2 are required for setting up your profile and are visible to the public after release through us. This is how you present yourself to potential clients. Additionally, your first name and the first letter of your family name will be visible on your publicly viewable profile.
4. The following personal data will be passed on to McFit GLOBAL GROUP GmbH, in order to check your eligibility to set up a profile in our portal: McFIT membership number, given name, family name and your date of birth. By setting up your profile on this portal you are expressly agreeing to this transfer of data.
5. We may pass on your e-mail address, telephone/mobile phone number, street and house number, postcode and city to potential clients for shootings, etc. By setting up your profile on this portal you are expressly agreeing to this transfer of data.
6. The data you provide us with will be deleted as soon as the contractual relationship with us for the establishment of a profile in our portal is terminated.
Right to information
In accordance with the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG), you have the right to free-of-charge information concerning the data about you stored by us as well as the right to correction, barring or deletion of these data, where applicable. If you would like to exercise this right, please send a message to email@example.com. Naturally we will only collect and process your data in accordance with statutory regulations, in particular the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG).